Register your product
RENK-MAAG GmbH offers the operator of the described gear system extended services subject to their registration at RENK-MAAG Service.
Note: Registration may be effected at any time, regardless of the gear system’s operating history.
Benefits of registration with RENK-MAAG Service
The registration with RENK-MAAG Service is swift and uncomplicated and allows you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- You have a hotline contact for all questions concerning your gear system.
- You automatically receive technical instructions and information on potential product improvements or obsolescence of parts of your equipment.
- Faster response regarding service assignments or requests, because
– the contact data of the operator and of RENK-MAAG Service are readily available.
– the gear system’s operating environment and installation conditions are known.
- RENK-MAAG Service can offer you a tailored service framework agreement.
Additional offer in the case of prompt registration
If you register your gear system on the RENK-MAAG website you will receive the following benefits:
A) In the first three months after the date of commissioning:
Three months warranty extension on all rotating parts of the transmission system. The extension of the warranty applies exclusively bilaterally between the operator of the installation and RENK-MAAG GmbH; The resulting right is not transferable; The guarantee conditions of our general terms and conditions apply.
B) The gearbox or the clutch has been in operation for more than three months:
Services provided by a RENK-MAAG field-service technician free of charge for one working day. The travel expenses of the RENK-MAAG field-service technician must be taken over by the operator (company/registered person).
For a swift and straightforward registration of your gear system, please use the following form.
All data you provide us with in order to register will be used exclusively by RENK-MAAG GmbH and the parent company RENK but not passed to any third party.